Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office
The payment gateway can systematically notify the merchant website in case of the following operation are made from the PayZen Back Office:
However transactions of Credit type are not treated by PrestaShop, therefore refunds won't be taken in account.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page into URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode: http://www.your-domain.com/modules/payzen/validation.php
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Configure the Automatic retry in case of failure.This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the changes.
If the gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 4.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error
- parts of analysis depending on the error
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 3 from the PayZen Back Office .