Testing the Instant Payment Notification URL
In order to make sure that the Instant Payment Notification functions correctly, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your URL is available online: your shop must neither be in maintenance mode.
- Make sure that your notification URL is available without any redirection.
- To do this, paste your notification URL to the address bar of your browser and launch the search.
- Make sure your URL did not change.If your URL has changed, for example from "http" to "https" or "http://abc.net" to "http://www.abc.net", it means a redirection is active on your website. Then, copy the URL from the address bar and modify the URL filled in the configuration of all notification rules.
- Make sure that the "Automatic redirection" option is disabled in the payment module settings.
- Check that the Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment is populated in the PayZen Back Office (see above).
- Make an order on your website and proceed to payment.
- Do not click on "Return to shop" at the end of payment and close the current tab of your browser.
- Make sure that the order has been created in the OpenCart Back Office.
If the order has not been created in the OpenCart Back Office, this means that the call has failed.