- Enable SHA-256
signature algorithm by default.
- Ignore spaces at the beginning and the
end of certificates on return signature processing.
- Addition of the "Signature algorithm" field
to allow the selection of SHA-256 algorithm.
- Adding the component load order in
etc/module.xml to avoid an exception during Magento installation
using comand-line interface.
- Check value type in logo uploader to avoid a
PHP warning during import data from configuration files.
- Compatibility with Magento version 2.2
- Installment payment: the payment schedule is
displayed in the transaction details.
- Payment in a foreign currency : the amount is
displayed, in the transaction details, in the merchant ID base
- The payment page can be displayed inside
- An "Incompatible argument type" error
occurred during Magento compilation.
- The structure of the payment module has been
modified to be compliant with Magento MarketPlace.
- Vendor modification (lyranetwork instead of
- An error occurred when the buyer used the
browser back button to return to the shopping cart page.
- Possibility to pay for orders created via the
back office (MOTO mode).
- Possibility to make full or partial refunds via
the back office (API web services V5).
- Addition of the "Ticket EcoChèque" card
- Removal of format controls for test and
- The version of the CMS was no longer
correctly detected via Magento 2.1.
- Notification URLs were no longer correctly
displayed via Magento 2.1.
- During installment payment, the selection of the
payment option no longer worked in Magento 2.1.
- Improvement of the administration panel
- Improvement of the log system and of the error
- Update of the translation file in German.
- Activation of the module used to block order
creation via the backend.
- In multi-store mode, the buyers were not
redirected to the right shop after the payment.
- After saving the module configuration, if the
cache was not refreshed, a new click on the "Save" button used
to provoke a JS error.
- The capture delay was not taken into account if
it was set to 0 days in the submodules.
- The ORDER_CANCEL_AFTER event used to be not
called when canceling an order.
- Verification of the validity of the selected
currency before the verification of the base currency.
- The virtual methods for installment payments
(payzen_multi_Nx) are no longer deleted
and then recreated when the module configuration is saved.