Setting up notifications in case of abandoned or canceled payments
The payment gateway can systematically notify the merchant website:
- In case the buyer abandons/cancels the payment, using the Cancel and return to shop button.
- When the buyer has not completed the payment process before the payment session expired.
The maximum length of a payment session is 10 minutes.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the following URL in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.: http://www.your-domain.com/index.php/payzen/payment/check/
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Configure the Automatic retry in case of failure.This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the changes.
If the gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 4.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error
- parts of analysis depending on the error
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 3 from the PayZen Back Office .