Viewing a PostFinance transaction in the Back Office
Transactions can be viewed in the Back Office via the menu Management > Transactions.
Via the Management menu, the merchant has access to real and TEST transactions.
Depending on the access rights, TEST transactions (example: developer profile) and/or real transactions (example: accountant profile) can be viewed.
The content of the Transactions in progress tab is displayed by default. All the transactions of the day are listed.
Click on the Captured transactions tab to display captured payments.
To view transaction details:
- Select a PostFinance transaction.
- Right click on it and select Display transaction details or double-click the transaction you wish to see the details of..
The Details of a transaction in progress dialog box appears.
The details include for example:
- The payment method used: PostFinance Card or PostFinance e-finance
- The transaction identifier
- The sequence number
- The transaction amount
- The creation date of the transaction
- The transaction status