Setting up a notification upon batch change
This rule is disabled by default.
It is recommended to enable this notification for Klarna transactions in order to be notified about the capture.
The ocrNumber field is returned among the transmitted details.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page into URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure.For more information, see the chapter Activating the automatic retry .
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule with a right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.
If the gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 4.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of error analysis
- Its consequences
- Instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 6 from the Back Office .