Transmitting the Return URLs
When iframe mode is enabled, there is no button displayed on the payment page to abandon the payment.
- redirection in case of successful payment,
- redirection in case of declined payment,
- redirection in case the payment is abandoned by the buyer
In the first two cases, to automatically redirect the buyer to the merchant website, populate the following fields:
- vads_redirect_success_timeout and vads_redirect_error_timeout with "0",
- vads_url_success with the URL of your order confirmation page,
- vads_url_return with the URL of your return page in case of rejected payment,
- vads_return_mode with the "POST" or "GET" value to retrieve the payment result and display it on your order confirmation page if necessary.
To manage the case of abandoned payment, you can add a button on top of the iframe for closing it.
... <div style="float:right;"> <input type="image" src="close.png" onclick="window.parent.removeIframe();"/> </div> <iframe name="nameFrame" src="payment_form.php" ...
If you want to be notified when payments are canceled, make sure you have configured and enabled the notification rule “Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation” in your Merchant Back Office.