How to connect to my Merchant Back Office for the first time?
For your first connection :
- Go to the login page of your Merchant Back Office: https://de.payzen.eu/vads-merchant/You must have your username and password to log in to the Merchant Back Office. This information was sent to you by e-mail when you registered.
- Enter your username in the first input field.
- Enter your password in the second input field. In case of an entry error, several messages may appear.
Message Description Please enter your login. The login has not been entered. Please enter your password. The password has not been entered. Unknown connection identifiers, please retry. Incorrect identification.
- Click Validate.As a security measure, after 3 incorrect attempts to enter the password, your account will be blocked.Figure 1. Authentication and Change of Password
- Enter your First connection code.This code appears on the Registration form and order form (document sent by your sales contact). It is the same for all users of your company. You may receive a temporary SMS code if you provided a mobile phone number when you registered.
- Set a New password. It must respect the safety rules described and must be known only to you.
- Enter your new password a second time to confirm.
- Click Validate.