Viewing the dashboard
Access to the Dashboard requires a configuration. If the Dashboard menu does not appear in your Merchant Back Office, please contact sales administration.
To display the dashboard, click the Management > Dashboard menu.
The graphs page appears.
The shops chosen in this dashboard example are in mono currency but these graphs work also in multi currencies cases.
- The evolution of the number of transactions and/or of the turnover.The graphs are presented as a histogram. The data is analyzed and compared over a period of time.At any time, the user can hover the cursor over a specific period to display a tooltip with the amounts and/or transactions analyzed in this period.
- The different payment statuses.The graphs are presented as a circle. The data is analyzed and compared in real time over a specific period.At any time, the user can hover the cursor over a payment status to display a tooltip with the desired amounts and transactions.The different analyzed statutes are:
- To be validated
- The different payment methods used during the transactions.The graphs are presented as a circle. The data is analyzed and compared in real time over a specific period.Any time, the user can hover the cursor over a payment method to display a tooltip with the amounts and transactions performed using this payment method.
- The different reasons for refusal.The graphs are presented as a circle. The data is analyzed and compared in real time over a specific period.Any time, the user can hover the cursor over a refusal motive to display a tooltip with the amounts and the number of transactions concerned by this refusal.The different categories of the analyzed reasons for refusal are:
- 3D Secure abandonment
- Other acquirer refusals
- Invalid card
- Lost or stolen card
- Configuration error
- Suspected fraud
- Do not honor
- Limit exceeded / insufficient funds
- 3D Secure refusal
- Refusal from risk assessment
- Transaction not allowed
At any time, the user can apply filters in a graph by clicking on one or more elements in its caption.
Example: in this screenshot, the user does not want to analyze the transactions made with Mastercard. He or she clicks on the payment method to set it to zero (0) and exclude it from the analysis. All the user needs to do to reintegrate the payment method in the graph is click on the payment method once again.
The user can download each graph in PNG, JPEG or SVG format.
To do this, the user needs to click the download icon and choose its format.