Viewing payment attempt details
The Multiple attempts tab contains the transactions corresponding to every payment attempt made by the buyer.
This tab is only displayed if the buyer has made at least 2 payment attempts.
See the Configuring the additional number of attempts chapter to configure the authorized number of attempts.
- The amount of the order,
- The number of attempts made,
- The final payment status,
- The list of attempts and their details:
- the payment date,
- the type of used payment method,
- the number of the used card or account,
- the payment status,
- the refusal reason (3D Secure or Risk assessment).
The highlighted line indicates which attempt you are currently looking at.
Double-clicking an attempt opens the details of the associated transaction.