Using preformatted reports
By default, the content of preformatted reports is configured on the PayZen gateway. There are four types of preformatted reports available to the merchant:
- Transactions report
Transactions report, also called JT, is a workflow management tool. It informs the merchant about all the payments (accepted and refused) performed in his/her shop. The provided data can be processed automatically or manually. The merchant can analyze the content, update his/her databases, verify his/her orders for which the payment has been accepted before making the delivery.
- Bank reconciliation report
Bank reconciliation report, also called JRB, is a workflow management tool. It allows the merchant to reconcile transactions perfomed on the payment platform with the payments that appear on his/her bank statement.
- Chargebacks reconciliation report
Chargebacks reconciliation report, also called JRI, is a workflow management tool. It allows the merchant to reconcile transactions perfomed on the payment platform with the received non-payments.
Each preformatted report file consists of a series of records.
A "record" is a list of parameters separated by the ";" character ending with a carriage return. Thus, there is one record on every line.
The file will have the following structure:
- A "Title" record providing information about the identification of the report,
- A "Header" record containing transmission details,
- A variable amount of "Details" records containing information about the transactions in the report file,
- An "End" record that allows to verify the consistency of the transmitted file.