The “payment order by SMS” service
The payment order by SMS service allows:
- to create a payment order,
- to create a customizable SMS, containing the link to the payment page,
- to send the SMS to the buyer.
Two statuses allow you to follow the payment order lifecycle:
- Order status which defines if the order has been paid.Possible values:
- In progress: no payment attempt detected.
- Finalized : a payment attempt has occurred:
- in green: the payment is accepted.
- in red: the payment is refused.
- Expired: the order expiry date is reached. The order has not been paid.
- Delivery status which determines whether the order has been correctly transmitted to its recipient.Possible values:
- In progress: the order is being sent.
- Sent: the order has been successfully sent.
- Failed: the order could not be delivered.