Creating a payment URL
Via the payment order details view:
- Click the Add button.
- Select Create a URL.
- Select a shop (this step appears if you have several shops).If the company has only one shop, payment orders can be created directly.The Creation of a payment URL dialog box appears.
- In the Order details view, enter:
- the order Reference Order reference transmitted by the sender.Note:During the call to the IPN, this reference will be transmitted in the order number if the merchant has sent the request to the IPN to receive the payment notification.
- type of payment transaction ValidationTwo possible values:
- Automatic : no action is required, payments are captured once the payment capture delay has been reached.
- Manual : the merchant must validate each payment via the Merchant Back Office so that it is sent for capture before the desired capture date.
- the Capture delayDelay in days before capture in the bank.
- the Exp. date of the payment order
- the Amount and the Currency of the transaction
- the Language for modifying the default text using the language of your choice.
- the Use Data collection form box, if the offer of the shop allows it.By selecting this “feature”, the payment link contained in the message will redirect the buyer to the hosted data entry form.The buyer will have to fill all required fields of the hosted form before to be redirect to the payment page.
- the Disable 3D Secure box, if available (this feature depends on the offer)By selecting this “feature”, the payment link contained in the message will generate a payment without 3D Secure authentication.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- the order Reference
- Customize the text of the link to be sent if you wish.There are variables provided for customizing the text of the link, you can also delete the whole text (including the variables) and enter the text of your choice.
- Click on the button:
- Close to cancel the creation of the payment order,
- Preview to preview the e-mail before sending it,
- Validate to copy the URL to the clipboard.
The merchant can copy the URL alone or the URL and the text.
A message confirms that a copy has been made. All you have to do is paste the link to the medium of your choice for sending the message.
In some browsers the button Copy to clipboard may not work. In this case, you can select the body and copy-paste the message manually (Ctrl+C).