Creating a payment order by phone
Via the payment order details view:
- Click on the Add button.
- Select Create an order by phone.
- Select a shop (this step appears if you have several shops).If the company has only one shop, payment orders can be created directly.The dialog box Creation of a payment order by phone appears.
- In the Order details view, enter:
- the order Reference Order reference transmitted by the sender.Note:During the call to the IPN, this reference will be transmitted in the order number if the merchant has sent the request to the IPN to receive the payment notification.
- type of payment transaction Validation Two possible values:
- Automatic : no action is required, payments are captured once the payment capture delay has been reached.
- Manual : the merchant must validate each payment via the Merchant Back Office so that it is sent for capture before the desired capture date.
- the Capture delayDelay (in days) before the payment is captured.
- the Exp. date of the payment order
- the Amount and the Currency of the transaction
- the Language of the e-mail payment order sent to the buyer (chosen from all the languages defined for the payment page)
- the text template (described further on in this document)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- the order Reference
- In the E-mail field, enter the buyer's address for sending the payment ticket.
- Click Create.A confirmation message appears and prompts you to communicate the order identifier to the buyer. It is important to take note of this number before closing the message.
- If you do not wish to send the order, click Close.