The payment pages header is compatible with any type of device (cell phones, tablets, desktop computers...).
To customize it:
- Select a Type from the list:
The header can be customized with two types of images:
- NonePayment pages will be displayed without any header.
- Default bannerPayment pages will contain a header that displays the name of the payment gateway.
- Custom imagePayment pages will contain a custom header.
To customize these images and their position:
- ImageA single image aligned to the left top corner of the header.
- Repeated imagesSeveral repeated images filling the whole width of the header.
- Click on the Import button (Image and/or Repeated image).The Import a new image dialog box appears.
- Click on Select a file to search for the image that you wish to import.
- Select the desired image.
- The size of the image file must not exceed 1 Mb.
- The supported formats are jpeg, gif, png, bmp, pgm and tiff.
- Click on Import.The image is now displayed in the dialog box Import an image.
- Select the image that you wish to add to the header of payment pages.
- Click on Select.To customize the image vertical position:
- Move the slider of the Vertical position setting to obtain a desired position.
- Click on Save to save your customization.