Transmitting useful data to the advanced risk assessment via the payment form
In order to display the profiles that are enabled and configured in the Merchant Back Office, the payment form must contain fields that correspond to these values.
- several fields must be sent to ensure the validity of the form,
- some data is automatically returned by the payment gateway in the response.
For this reason, the merchant must:
- Transmit the order details to know the shopping cart details
- Transmit the buyer details to know the billing country (vads_cust_country)
- Transmit the shipping details to know the shipping country (vads_ship_to_country)