Country control for SDD payments
This profile allows to trigger actions when the bank account (IBAN) country is on the list of selected countries.
All the countries are accepted by default.
To trigger one or more actions:
- Click on Enable.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or several countries by clicking on the button Add.The country(ies) that allow(s) you to trigger an action appear(s) in the column Selected countries.This list is not static. You can remove one of the countries at any time by selecting it and clicking the Remove button.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Click on Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.