Control of personal debit cards
A personal debit card is a payment card. The account is debited progressively as the transactions are transmitted by the beneficiary merchants.
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer uses a personal debit card to make a payment:
- Click on Enable.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or more card brand to control.It is possible to select several cards.Controlled cards are:
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Disable 3D Secure
- Click on Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.